Charlie Bear here.
“A dog is like a person–he needs a job and a family to be what he’s meant to be.”
I am like a person. Here’s why I need a job:
- I like to have something to do.
- I like to have something to look forward to.
- I enjoy having a sense of accomplishment.
- My job? To love up on Dad and Mom Peep.
- Other dogs might like to be Therapy Dogs, Search and Rescue Dogs, Companions for Independence Dogs or many other choices.
If we don’t have a job, we might just ramble around the house, snooze all the time, eat too much, and blow up. What do you think? Does your dog have a job, maybe like mine or something else?
And the family part? I definitely need family. Here’s why:
- I need someone to love me.
- I need someone to love.
- I like to have someone think about me.
- I like to have someone worry about me.
- Oh, and utmost, I love to have someone to snuggle with, lick their whiskery face (that would be Dad Peep), walk around with (that would be Mom Peep).
- I love to have a place to call HOME!
So there you go. I’m complete. How about you and your pooch?
Wiggles and Woofs,
A Dog is Like…