One of my New Year’s Resolutions is to keep a watchful eye on the backyard at all times for those pesky possums that run along the high wall.
Mom Peep found this on the internet. See what you think. I have another resolution to share with you at the end.
If Dogs Could Talk: A Dog’s Top Ten New Year’s Resolution List
Courtesy of American Kennel Club
9. Stop begging and actually get a seat at the dinner table.
8. Give up the dream of ever catching my tail.
7. Bark like a big dog but still get cuddled on lap like a little dog.
6. Get back at cat for litter box incident.
5. Find every bone I ever buried.
4. No more haircuts! (Come fall, I can go as a Komondor for Halloween).
3. Become alpha dog in my house. Well, at least stop letting the cat push me around.
2. Invent goggles that allow me to see the electric fence.
1. Finally pass that darn AKC Canine Good Citizen test.
* * *