If you enjoy celebrating “puppy love” on Valentine’s Day, what will you buy for your darling dog? This Valentines Gift Guide might make the choice a little easier. Dr. Debra and her team at PetproductAdvisor.com have tested and approved all of these products.
1. Bandanas – These fashion bandanas really say “I Love You”. Choose from messages like “Mama’s Girl,” “Daddy’s Girl,” “Momma’s Boy,” “Daddy’s Boy,” and “Love Rescued Me.”
2. Valentines Loofa Dog Toy – This adorable 12-inch loofa dog is the perfect Valentines toy – he even has an embroidered pillow that says “I Wuff You.”
3. Floppy Moppy Lady Bug – This cute little “love bug” will make a cuddly play pal for your dog. Super fun floppy fabric and squeakers inside.
4. Salmon Paws Jerky – Salmon Paws premium pet treats contain 100% Alaskan Wild Salmon with no bones or filler. Dogs and cats can’t get enough of this yummy treat – and it’s very healthy. Salmon Paws Jerky is low in fat, high in protein, rich in Omega-3 and Omega-6 Oils and made in an FDA approved facility right here in the USA. Pets love it.
5. Crunchy Monkey – Dogs just love this crazy water bottle toy . Not only does it let them safely crunch on water bottles (dogs LOVE to hear the cracking noise as they chew), this toy also has fun bungee legs.
6. Wagatha’s Biscuits – These delicious all-natural biscuits come in four tasty varieties. They’re made in Vermont with human-grade ingredients and dogs think they’re “tail waggin’ good.”
7. Pup-Casso Paint Kit – Turn your dog into an artist with this fun paint set . It’s easy (any dog can do it). You’ll both enjoy this mess free and fun experience that allows your dog to create a keepsake work of art just for you.
8. Music My Pet Classic Cuts CD – This soothing classical music CD was made just for pets, to help them relax.
9. Knotties Bunny – This adorable toy is made of plush corduroy. It has 4 knots for your dog to gnaw on and 5 fun squeakers inside. Made strong to withstand 100 lbs. of pulling and tugging. Comes in 2 sizes.
10. Kyjen Invincible Snake – There’s never been a squeaky toy like this one. The snake’s body is FILLED with big squeakers (no stuffing) that keep on squeaking even after they’re punctured. You can put a knife through them and they’ll still work.
I hope this list gives you some great ideas to help you shop for your pet.
Dr. Jon, from….
P.S. Looking for Valentines gift ideas for “dog people?”
Go to: Valentines Gifts for Dog Lovers
2 thoughts on “Puppy Love on Valentine’s Day”
I’m thinking we might just have a new Lab by Valentine’s Day. 🙂
Julie, how exciting! Tell us all about it when it happens! Best wishes!
B.J., Rex & Charlie Bear